Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why I LOVE Houston!

What a gorgeous day it was!
I LOVE that I can go home for Chrstmas and escape the cold for a little while. We spent a day at the park playing games and just having fun. Unfortunately one of our balls got stuck on a roof and of course Adam and Jonny had to go to rather dangerous lengths to try and get it back despite the warnings of their wives and mother. Luckily no one was hurt. We had a great time! Check out the cool way I found to add pictures! Click on a photo and it gets bigger.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That was a fun day. It's too cold to play outside here and it makes me sad.

Mother Goose said...

Way cool slideshow!!

Karen Nelson said...

I love the pictures, and the way you posted them is so cool!! It was a great day...you are right! This past Christmas was SO very fun! I am so grateful everyone was here this year! Thanks so much for coming once again.