Monday, January 21, 2008

Catching Up

So there are a number of things I have been meaning to post fora while so this is my random catch-up blog so I dont feel so far behind anymore.

For those who may not have known Charlissa was living with us last semester. Well on Dec. 6th she turned 20 (yes I am that far behind) and we had a birthday party for her. We went out to dinner and then had cake and presents at home.


Since she had recently gotten into BYU-Idaho we got her some presents that we knew she would need.Happy birthday 1 1/2 months later Lippy!

Then there was the snow!...

We have gotten a pretty decent amount of snow this year. Infact we got another 5+ inches today! But today's snow is not the topic of the next story.







Can you guess what these psychos are about to do?










Yep, self-inflicted white-washing!



Of course Meredith and I were full participants!




And here is what we created!


From left to right: Merde, Cassie, Jonny, and Adam


Those are kissy lips incase you couldnt tell!



Yeah it was cold but dang it was so fun!


We spent some time just playing too!

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!

Cool Runnings said...

Let me go outside and do that. Oh wait I am still wearing shorts. I MISS THE SNOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww good times..... How I miss the warmer Utah weather..... and you crazy kids

Cassie said...

Mikie, you guys could always come visit for a weekend! We have an extra room and I'm sure Jonny would love to go snowboarding with you!