Monday, January 21, 2008

We're getting there...

A week or so before we went home for Christmas Jonny and I went with our friends Jared and Jill to Temple Square! I've been a couple times but I still love going every year. It is so pretty and with the way I love lights I am just in heaven the whole time! We carried around hot chocolate to try and stay warm but it was still so cold!

We met Jared and Jill through Pinnacle and have a lot of fun hanging out with them. Jill and I work together everyday at Pinnacle and have become very good friends! Apparently we think a lot alike which occasionally scares the boys!

I love this picture! We stood underneath this huge tree and some guy was nice enough to lay on the ground to get a good picture.


While I was talking to Chiara today about the work they are doing on their house I realized I never put up an "after" picture of what our place looks like. For a reminder of what it used to look like you can click here http://pennylesshurst.blogspot.com/2007/08/long-work-in-progress.html

Well I took some after pictures and here is what it looks like now!







3 comments:

Mother Goose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother Goose said...

Look at that nice picture on the wall.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I love the pictures. Your snow faces are awesome!