Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas at the Nelsons

Jonny and I spent Christmas day at my parents' house. It was so fun to have everyone there this year. I dont have much to write just mostly pictures...ok a ton of pictures but I cant help myself I love my family! Nana, Papa, and Cherokee came later in the day and we had opening presents part 2!













Jonny surprised me with an AWESOME picture of President Lincoln kneeling and praying at Gettysburg, basically the exact same thing as the picture of President Washington at Valley Forge. Its called "To Save a Nation" and it has an excerpt from the Gettysburg address on it. We saw it about a month or so ago at the mall and the history geek I am I was just in awe because I had never seen it before....yes it makes me a little emotional, but I cant help it!

After we were finished with all the present opening my Mom and I finished the cinnamon rolls we had for breakfast!

What a fun Christmas!.......Christmas at the Hurst's soon to follow.

1 comment:

Laura said...

We miss you guys!