At least you cant see if from the front and it doesnt fall anymore!
Monday, November 26, 2007
I'm a Problem Solver
I've actually always been pretty decent at problem solving. Not with word problems or any of that kind of junk just when something needs to be fixed or small things need to go in tight places, etc...every day stuff. I can usually figure out how to make something work, even if it looks ghetto sometimes....
I got this frame for our temple wedding certificate about a month or so ago. While a certain someone that we will refer to as M. Rankin of Meredith R. was putting my clock back up after fixing the time it accidentally fell and knocked my frame. Unfortunately it knocked the stand thingie in the back loose and so it has been falling a lot....and driving me crazy. So tonight after decorating I decided to fix it and that is what I came up with. Yes I did make a hole and tied a string through it to the wall mount thing, but it keeps it in place.
At least you cant see if from the front and it doesnt fall anymore!
At least you cant see if from the front and it doesnt fall anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, Cassie used to fix lots of things around our house. I think she has a natural talent for that. We miss her abilities to make our house look less ghetto!
I am so sorry I was just trying to help get you people in the right time zone. I can't help your clock is stupid and doesn't stay on the wall like it should!
Post a Comment