that I would ever be excited to go home and clean my house, but tonight it actually happened. I always hated doing chores and cleaning the house luckily my parents were very good at teaching me that living in a clean house is much better and more peaceful than a messy, chaotic house. Yes I know I probably only had a clean room about 20% of my life and half of that I was too young to make it messy. Sometimes the things your parents try to teach you dont take effect until you move out..sorry Mom and Dad.
But tonight I got home from working 13 hours and and I was still so happy that no one was home and I would have the chance to clean as much as I wanted without anyone getting in the way. Sometimes thats just the best way to clean, right ladies! I know this is kinda silly but I am proud of myself because I actually enjoyed cleaning....now if I can just learn to keep it clean! Thanks Mom and Dad for teaching me the importance of a clean house!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You make me feel like a weirdo because I always enjoy cleaning. I would rather clean that watch TV anyday. I think its great that you were excited to clean AND that you had the opportunity!
I love a clean house. And I can hardly keep mine up with three children...I mean 2 children and a hubby. Though, it basically boils down to the same thing. (**wink**)
You know, I rememeber putting a post up about cleaning about a month ago and you made fun of me. Something is wrong here. I think I need an apology!
Nope! No apology becuase here is the difference...you like to clean in your spare time..its like a hobby to you. I was excited to do it becuase I actually had some spare time for once with no one around to get in my way. I was excited for the opportunity not the activity itself...Sorry your still weird. (c;
SORRY MOM AND DAD!I THINK THAT AN APPROPRIATE APOLOGY TO YOUR BROTHERS IS IN ORDER! WE WERE USUALLY THE ONES TO CLEAN THE BATHROOM AFTER WE CLEANED IT ABOUT 10 MINUTES EARLIER
Post a Comment