Saturday, November 24, 2007

My First Video!

I have wanted to post a video for a long time but since we dont have any adorable children yet I had to wait for something really good....here it is.

I got off work early on Wed so I went home and my wonderful husband and sister were cleaning the house when I walked in. (I love them) We decided to go get lunch but Jonny needed to shower and thats where our video comes in....no it is not indecent, just funny!



I love my husband! There is never a dull moment!

9 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

OK, so I was feeling sad because some of my kids are not here to help put up Christmas. Then, Charlissa referred me to this video amd I laughed until I cried. I can always count on Jonny to cheer me up. I want to hear the Lord of the Rings song too Jonny!!
Thanks for such a fun video!!

Anonymous said...

I was a little depressed until I saw THIS. I laughed pretty hard and watched THIS about 4 or 5 times. You should make another one in a month or two. I want to hear "Since you've been gone" Jonny I can so totally rock out to that song!(contact Adam if you don't know about it)
Thanks for lightening up my day!

Eppie said...

Great video,we had a great laugh over that. When is your next encore.

Jonnycool said...

I'm ruined...

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Oh, the humiliation. Look on the bright side, maybe a lot of people will see this video and you'll get to be on Dave Letterman!

RotorHeadDad said...

I'd think that after almost two years of marriage you'd KNOW which head your wife is talking about when she asks you to poke your head out... REALLY!!!

Cassie said...

Thank you for bringing attention to the part of the video I was hoping would be overlooked by some!

Nursemom said...

Kevin feels much better that someone else has an embarrassing video on the internet and his Sandwich Dance video is not alone. Jonny always was the entertainer, even when he doesn't realize it. I'd like to see an encore as well. Maybe with him dressed this time.

finn freak said...

JONNY...... WOW! I have a nutty brother