Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Decorating Part 1: The Inside

One fun thing about living in a new place is figuring out how to decorate for Christmas. As always I had a TON of fun! Jonny and Lippy helped me put up the tree.


Every time we go somewhere special I always make it a point to try and find ornaments for our tree. I love it becuase this year when we had new things to put on so we have two from our wedding, one from Yellowstone, one from Disneyland, and one from Las Vegas...all very fun and very memorable events.


It was very fun to use my lights, garland, and poinsetta flowers this year!


I love Christmas!! I cant wait to go home and visit everyone!

8 comments:

Jonnycool said...

Cassie has this thing for lights...I can hear our electricity meter spinning like a top outside...

Laura said...

I think we still owe you an ornament...

Nursemom said...

I can't wait to decorate. We have to wait until this weekend when Kevin gets paid so we can get more lights. Can't wait to see the rest.

Eppie said...

Very nice. Jonny, get a grip about the lights. I have a ton too and just love it. Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas. By the way, I have a lot of purple ornaments that you are welcome to have if you want.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, your house looks great! Very festive!! Maybe the astronauts will see it from space if they go up soon...with all the lights ya know. (That was for Dad)
Jonny, so are you running to the store all the time for just "one more set of lights..just one more"??

Cassie said...

Ha Ha (That was for Dad) and the sad thing is, is I laughed when I read your question for Jonny because...yes and he is such a good sport about it! I dont think I need anymore though. I just have to finish

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

I like lights as well. Your house looks great! I love Christmas decorating. I'm doing our outside today!!