OK this is Lippy writing this blog. On Monday, I had a Halloween party for FHE. I was planning to go that morning to get myself a costume. Apparently I didn't take a very good look at the schedule for this week when I worked on Saturday. So, Monday morning I got a phone call about ten to eleven from one of the managers asking me if I knew I was schuduled to work that morning. I did not. So, I get ready and go to work in record speed. I end up working until around 6:40ish and FHE starts at 7:00. I thought I was just going to have to go to the halloween party without a costume. Then I had an epiphany, and this was it, I would be a Texas Princess/Cowgirl type thing. I had pink shirt that says Texas Princess and Cassie had a pink cowgirl hat that has a tiara on it. I know not very original or exciting, but it was the best I could do given the time I had. Oh and in the picture above I know you can't really see the earrings and necklace very well but they are a horseshoe and a long horn cow head together, and they are way cute. They went with the whol get up perfectly.
3 comments:
Did you have fun at the party?
I think your costume was very clever!
Ashlyn
It's great to be a Princess, but greater yet to be a TEXAN Princess. The only thing better than that is a PINK TEXAN PRINCESS!!
Post a Comment