
Just wanted to announce that I am starting my new job today. I have been looking for something part time to do after I get off work and I got hired this weekend at Eddie Bauer in University Mall. Today will be my first day and I am actually pretty excited. I always kinda liked working in retail so I am excited to do it again in such a high quality place! And though I might sound crazy I love retail during the holidays. I know it gets crazy and people can get nasty but if you can get past that it is very fun helping people and being part of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!
6 comments:
Crazy chick...
My husband is so supportive!
You know, I finally figured out what you are doing. You are trying to avoid your bestest friend. By getting more jobs you don't ever have to see me. You could have just told me you didn't like me and I would have left you alone. Wow, you always told me not to believe him, but Jonny has been right this whole time. You don't like me!!!! :(
You know...I really admire your attitude and aptitude to do retail. My "high stress/high desire to please everyone" personality just doesn't quite fit that type of job. I really look up to and appreciate anyone that can do it...especially with a good attitude!
I still remember 4 year old Cassie sitting on the sofa trying to blow a bubble with her gum. When I later noticed her crying, I told her to stop and practice another day. She would not hear of it. She sat there and learned to blow a bubble! I saw her sittng there with tears running down her cheeks, a gleam in her eyes, and a bubble...with a winner smile behind it!
That's my Cassie!!
I liked some aspects of retail during the holidays, especially being out in the middle of the shopping atmosphere. Have fun!
Post a Comment