Jonny and I have been apart for three weeks now and it has been rough on both of us. (yeah yeah I know suck it up) We have both had a lot of stress and I have had to deal with some minor medical things (not a big deal though) so needless to say we are very excited to be together again soon and have each other's support because it is not always easy or effective over the phone. So I am writing this not to complain but actually to brag because even though Jonny has dealt with a lot of frusteration lately, something different everyday, he still took time to brighten my day!
These arrived on my door step actually about a week ago with a note. I was so happy and with having trouble finding a job and having dr's visits and moving in and everything it was excellent timing. Jonny has always been good at that kind of stuff. Some of you may call me spoiled and I wont agree or disagree I'll just smile! I absolutely adore flowers for some reason they just really make me happy and Jonny has always been aware of that. I am so grateful to have a husband that takes time out of his frusteration to do what he can to make me happy. I dont like to think of it as spoiled I like to think of it as being very lucky! I love you honey!!!
3 comments:
Isn't being married just wonderful? That was so sweet of Jonny to get you those flowers! They're beautiful. I'm glad you'll have time to add comments on my blogwhen you're bored at work so that I can keep up with you. You're a very busy girl! By the way...I was never really mad...I just like giving you a hard time!
Beautiful flowers. Ken is good at those things also. I am spoiled. I'm glad ya'll are back together. Being apart is very hard- no matter how long.
I am SO happy to that Jonny is home again. Yes, you are lucky and spoiled...but we women need to be! My Hubby has always spoiled me very well....
Post a Comment