I know it has been almost two weeks since we have posted anything so I thought I would post real quick and let everyone know what's happening. Sorry no pics this time becuase Jonny has our computer.
Yesterday as you all hopefully know was Jonny's 25th birthday....half way to 50!!! (He hates that) Unfortunately he spent his birthday alone, he even called me on Saturday asking for ingredients for one of his favorite meals becuase he was going to make himself a birthday dinner. How sad is that?
I have been keeping myself busy working at the Pinnacle corporate office while I am looking for a job. However I might get a raise soon and I would be eligible for medical insurance right now if I stay here so we will just see how things go over the next week or so. Other than that I am still trying to get everything put away and organized before Jonny comes home this Wed or Thurs and brings a whole car full of more stuff to put away.
And that's about it for now nothing all too exciting.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment