Even though I "walked" in the April Graduation ceremonies I still had one Independent Study class to finish so I wasnt officially done. Now I am announcing that my final grade in the class was a 98 and I am officially graduated! I am so grateful to all of my family because in one way or another I think everyone has helped me somehow. It is such a relief to not have to worry about writing hundreds of papers anymore!!! 
For a quick update; I am back in Provo living with friends until our duplex is ready and trying really hard to find pretty much any good job I can get. Jonny will be in LA working until around August 31. Hopefully I will find a job very soon; keep your fingers crossed.
2 comments:
Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to be all done?!
I am very proud of you!! This has been a dream of mine since the day I first saw those beautiful blue eyes looking into mine!!!
( Yes, I am mushy..by nature)
Post a Comment