Especially the San Diego temple!! When Jonny and I went to Huntington Beach last weekend we were about 1/3 of the way to San Diego and since I have always wanted to see the San Diego temple he agreed to drive the rest of the way down there with me after we left the beach. Now the rest of the way was another hour and a half, maybe a little longer, but we went anyway. It was Sunday and it was getting dark so we only took pictures on the outside but I was still happy! That is probably THE most Beautiful temple ever. It was a great trip!
2 comments:
It is just as beautiful inside! We missed you this weekend Cassie. Can't wait to see you.
That is a beautiful temple. And it is just as beautiful inside. Glad you got the chance to see part of it.
Post a Comment