Saturday, March 10, 2012

Part of the Crew...

The walking crew that is...This it is a little out of order, but I have been promising this video to my sister for over a month now...

Emmett started taking a few steps here and there when he was about a week past 9 months and then decided that crawling was faster and gave up. While we were in Cleveland, he spent lots of time around kids that were walking all the time, so a day or two before he was 10 months old he decided he was ready, picked himself up, and joined the club!
 

2 comments:

Lippy said...

Oh my goodness! I teared up a little...... So cute. Man I can't want to be able to see everyone again. Thanks so so much for posting it!! Love ya!

Mother Goose said...

That little wabble in the middle was sooo cute!

Brandon took 5 steps with his walker today.