Thursday, March 22, 2012

11 Months

And he can all the sudden do all sorts of things! Like climbing on the fireplace for example....
 and one of his faves, play with the broom help sweep! 
 He's figured out he can see out the kitchen window!
 Or manipulate anyone till they are putty in his hands with those big blue eyes!
He is unstoppable!

3 comments:

Charlissa said...

He looks more and more like Hailey did at that age each time I see a picture of him! I can't wait to give him a big hug when I get into town in a few days!

Laura said...

What a cutie. His hair has gotten even longer in the back these past few months...you're lucky Uncle Adam's not around. LOL! I love his gigantic grin in the last picture...makes me smile.

Karen said...

I can bear testimony to those big blue eyes and how he is learning to use them just as well as his sister and mother! Who can deny such a happy, cuddly little guy?