When I downloaded my pics the first time I had a faint feeling that I was missing some as I started looking through them. So today when I downloaded pics again it started with these ones. Something must have happened last time I downloaded pics and it didnt get them all so here are the "lost" pictures!
It went from freezing to in the 50's, all the snow was melting, and all we needed was sweatshirts to go outside. So we jumped at the chance to get some sun and went for a walk.
Hanging out before it was time for us to leave. Emmett was on the brink of sleep
Getting in some final play time/trash Charlotte's room. Laura and I commented constantly about how nice it was that we could send the girls upstairs to entertain each other and that we were not the ones having to do it. Definitely need to be closer so that can happen more often.
They have a blast together
2 comments:
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so darn cute.
I get sad looking at these pics and I wasn't even there to have to say goodbye!
Post a Comment