For Christmas Jonny bought me plane tickets to go see Adam and Laura and kiddos in Ohio! Probably the best gift ever!We had soooo much fun!
The first day we were there the girls honestly, on their own, decided that they wanted to wear their matching shirts that their Mimi had gotten them. Here's our whole clan at Target!
We did so many fun things while we were there. We spent one day at a nature and science museum looking at fish, turtles, snakes, lizards, etc. Hailey absolutely loved it!
We had cousin bath every night for either the boys or girls!
Such handsome boys!
We spent a good amount of time reading books! Good things all the kiddos love books
The infamous stair case! I spent all day for a week trying to keep Emmett off these things! I know just teach him how, but when you arent around stairs or anything like stairs very often one week is not enough to teach him how. So instead we just used chairs to block them as much as possible...and the girls became very good at alerting us when we had forgotten and he was making his way up! 
For the first 3 days we were there the kids didnt see Uncle Adam at all! He was on-call at the hospital where he is completing his residency and got home around 10 at night every night, and then I think 2 of the first 3 nights he got called back within a couple hours and so just spent the night there. Other mornings he left by like 5 in the morning anyway. Poor guy! Luckily he was able to get someone to take the weekend for him so we at least got to see him for a few days
It didnt snow a ton while we were there but it snowed enough to take Hailey out to play in it. I have lots of pics of that though so that will be a whole separate blog in itself, but here she is ready to go!
Aunt Laura got practice organizing her canned goods every day thanks to this little guy and he often had help from Jonas. They were quite the little pair sometimes.
Speaking of quite the pair...and it was hilarious to listen to their little conversations or bantering whatever you want to call it, during every meal! Three year olds say the funniest things sometimes especially to each other!
It was such a wonderful trip and I am so grateful we were able to go. We miss them so much and hope someday we dont live on opposite sides of the country!
3 comments:
Cass I am so proud of you getting your blogs all up and everything!
So cute I love it! I got some pretty cute nieces and nephews!
COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all. The last picture made me a little teary-eyed because I miss their "No, I'm silly and you're funny."
I have the absolute cutest, smartest, and most talented grandchildren EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment