It's a conspiracy I tell ya...
Someone is trying to kill me...
And I know it's not Cassie because my net worth is pretty darn low...
No seriously, I have been sick about 50% of the time since the beginning of September (I really wish I was making that up). What happened in the beginning of September you ask? Why that's a good questions. And it has a simple answer.
Daycare.
That's right, just daycare. Hailey has been enrolled in daycare for this school year while Cassie is teaching. This means that Hailey is now a very effective biological weapon. I swear that place is like some evil secret experimental laboratory run by the government in an effort to test new diseases on parents.
The kid comes home with some sort of sickness every week!
Cold.
Cough.
Flu.
Pink eye.
Strep throat.
Pneumonia
Thrush
Zombie infection developed by Umbrella Corporation.
It's always something. And I always get it. I am fully confident we could annihilate any foreign military by simply letting the daycares of the US have recess in their country for one day. Taliban would be wiped out.
It probably should have been a good indicator that something was wrong when the daycare teachers show up looking like this:
Note: Actual photo of daycare employees
Subnote: they don't speak english
So to all of you parents who don't have kids in daycare, enjoy your health. To the parents with kids in daycare, is there a support group or something?
You know what the crazy thing about all this is? Cassie hardly ever gets sick.
Hmm.....maybe she is behind it.
I should stop telling her pregnant women over exaggerate.
2 comments:
Ah, this brings back memories of dropping Sarah and Laura off at the military base day care in Mississippi! We rarely did it, but whenever we did -- same thing, always getting sick. We stopped calling it day care and began calling it the Viral Pool. Good luck and very soon Hailey will have contracted every known disease and you will all be immune... until all the kids go to grandma's for the holidays and bring back another round from out of state!!! I am looking forward to seeing you all in December!!
so true. just make sure you use a lot of hand sanitizer. and good luck. i have the same problem the first year at a hospital. it gets better.
Post a Comment