Friday, October 1, 2010
Birthday Party!!
We had a really fun birthday for Hailey! Here she is helping mom make the cupcakes the evening before the party.
First we ate mac and cheese, Hailey's favorite, and then we decorated ice cream cones with markers, sequins, and buttons.
Time for cake!!! I made ice cream cone cupcakes instead of having one cake. They turned out so cute!
And they were a big hit with the kids!
Time for presents! Is it just me or does she look so big in this picture?
Thanks Chiara and Eppie! 
She got some fun gifts! Spoiled child! We got her a baby doll playset, stroller, carseat, highchair, etc. We are practicing....
We had so much fun! I cant believe she is 2!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Her birthday was very fun. Cassie did a wonderful job of putting it all together. Hailey was so darling. Glad we could have everyone over for the party.
Happy Birthday Hailey! I wish we could have been there!
She's looking so big (as in older big). Looks like her party was really fun. I wish Charlotte could've been there.
Post a Comment