Friday, October 1, 2010

Fever, Cough, Congestion...

No pictures, just an update. We took Hailey to the dr at the beginning of the week because shes had this cough that was getting worse and worse, then she had a fever. I thought for sure she was going to end up with bronchitis or something. After we saw the dr, had a strep test, and a breathing treatment, we were sent to the hosptial to get some xrays. I think this child has been to the dr twice in her life. Once for a sinus infection and once for a virus that was untreatable. She NEVER really gets sick, except maybe a cold! Dang daycare! Turns out Hailey had walking pneumonia!!! What the heck? So she is on anti-biotics, even though its viral, and albuterol breathing treatments a couple times a day. She is already much better but boy was that a surprise and made for a pretty stressful couple days. We are going back to see the dr next week for a check up at which time I hope she is well enough so I can get her a flu shot. We are avoiding anything we can at that day care!

1 comment:

Karen Nelson said...

Poor baby was so sick! So glad she is feeling better and up to her usual level of activity!