Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Birthday

I had a great birthday this year. I got a really nice straightener and spent time with my family and friends. Here are a couple pics. (I'll use any excuse to just take pictures of my baby!)
Jonny made me a wonderful double layer strawberry cake with sprinkles and everything. It was SO good and it looked great!....well minus all the candles on it these days...yeah 25 *sigh*I needed help blowing out the "fire on the cake". Not hard finding a good volunteer for that. It was a great day

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! You looke lovely! Oh, and Jonny's cake is very impressive!

Anie said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Happy Late Birthday!

Meredith said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am so sorry I forgot to call. I hope you had a great day. I also hope you are having a wonderful time in Fresno!

Mother Goose said...

Happy Birthday!!