Monday, May 11, 2009

Dancing and Playing

Hailey has learned to dance a little bit and I love it! When music comes on she will wiggle her little body. If you do it too then she will keep doing it.


I love to watch them play. Daddy is way funnier than mommy.


5 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Hailey is a dancing queen! Shaking that little bootie. So cute.
I just love the video of Jonny and Hailey. What a good and fun daddy!

Laura said...

Her giggling gets me giggling every time! It is the cutest thing because Charlotte just doesn't do it, so I'm so glad my favorite niece does! Man, I miss her.

Sarah said...

Aren't daddies the greatest?!

Charlissa said...

Oh my I miss that little chunky monkey. She is so darn cute. I am so glad you got a video of Jonny getting her going. He can make her laugh harder than anyone else. It is so cute.

Mother Goose said...

Her laugh is contagious. Avery loves watching these videos over and over again.