Friday, May 22, 2009

Miss Independent

Pulling her toy box off the shelf, sitting her self up, and pulling all the toys out




Feeding herself

Pulling up on the couch

4 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

She is little miss independent isn't she? Wait until she says, "I do it". I remember a little girl who looked a lot like Hailey telling me that over and over again. : )
I love that she can talk now. Baba, Dada, Mama...MiMi needs to be the next one. Teach her mama.
She is darling and I love seeing so many pics and videos. It helps with being so far away.

Laura said...

Whoa? I swear this all happened overnight! We miss you guys so much. It'd be so fun to see Hailey and Charlotte climb all over everything and fight over toys. :) I cannot believe how fast Hailey is growing. Tell her to stop until I see her again.

Sarah said...

If you thought you've had tons of fun now, just wait! This is the age where they get so much more amazing (and I'm sure you already know that)!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Nathan keeps asking " Do it again Mama. Do it again." He loves the videos.