Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day / Photo Shoot

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I was so excited to get Hailey dressed this morning for church. She has had this cute little dress for a while but no bow to match....So....I made a bow to match!



Yeah I made that!

7 comments:

the browns said...

i want to steal your baby. she is so stinkin cute!

Karen Nelson said...

Great pictures and gorgeous baby! Her dress is so cute and the bow matches perfectly...good job MOM.

Karen Nelson said...

Oh, and I love photo shoots because there are so many pics!

Sarah Coyne said...

She's such a cutie! I love the dress and the bow (I'm very impressed by the way!)

Laura said...

Great job with the bow! Love those sandals she's wearing! You're such a great mom, and Hailey is very loved..you can tell by that smile of hers!

Sarah said...

In true mother fashion, your focus was on your child other than yourself even though it was Mothers' Day. You're learning well! That dress is adorable!

Nursemom said...

Wow! I love the bow and the dress. So cute. And Hailey's smiles are just darling.