Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crawling!

She figured out how to get her arms moving at the same time as her legs so she doesnt nose dive every time she pushes off with her legs! I love that she can come find me in the kitchen now!

I know some of you experienced moms are thinking..."it means that I have to have everything baby proofed now and it will be more work and that I wont always like her being able to follow me around", blah blah blah. I am loving it and I love seeing her figure out new things on her own.

8 comments:

Charlissa said...

Hailey is so smart and cute! I love how she will stop and reach out for you like mom come on this is so hard... and then she keeps coming towards you. It is so cute.

Karen Nelson said...

Way to go Hailey! I love watching this over and over and again. It just makes me so happy!
Three cheers for the crawler!

Karen Nelson said...

I have more to say. Hailey's arms look thinner to me.
Amd in the video after you say "yah" it looks like she almost says mama...or maybe it is mimi. : )

Laura said...

Yay Hailey! Good job!

Sarah said...

Yeah, but who cares what us "experienced" moms think? Enjoy your moment!

Sarah Coyne said...

Way to go Hailey!! Good for you!

Mother Goose said...

Good job Hailey! And in a dress. I'm very impressed.

Robin M. said...

She is such a doll--growing up way too fast, but being so CUTE about it!