
She looks so little yet bigger at the same time...if thats possible!

She could probably stay in her infant seat for another month or two but we found this carseat on an awesome sale and it was one of the ones I wanted so we went ahead and got it. I think she will be more comfortable in this one anyway.

She does this rest-on-her-elbow-side-pose thing all the time when she is moving one way and either gets tired and just wants to relax or wants to watch what is going on behind her. It is so cute!
7 comments:
Hailey always has the cutest outfits! I love her lounging pose!
She certainly knows how to chill out! What a cutie!
Darling! What a little poser! Her carseat does look huge.
The third picture down looks just like Cassie did at the same age. So fun!
She is growing so fast...so adorable!
What a cutie!
She is so cute. I love that people stop you to say that because moms can't get enough of people loving their kids.
Post a Comment