We are doing great here in Fresno. It is sunny and warm every day none of that snow we left in Utah! Here's what things looked like when we left! Jonny had to shovel the snow just so we could move everything out of our apt! I measured that morning...7 inches!


I am LOVING staying home with Hailey all day every day, going shopping, going to our friends' house and soon will be Hailey's first time at the pool. I am so excited! She absolutely loves her baths so I cant wait to get her in a big pool in a little floatie! Dont worry I'll take pics!

Here's a picture playing on Mom and Dad's bed.

Also tomorrow Hailey will also be 7 months old! So here are a couple cute pictures of her.

Hailey using her sippy cup for the first time. I just gave her a little water from the fridge this time but she has had a little water with apple juice since. Every once in a while the coldness of the water gets to her.
She gets around really well these days
4 comments:
Wow, what a little charmer. Her eyes look like her Momma's and her Aunt Lippy's. I can't believe how much she has changed since we came out for spring break.
I am so happy that you get to spend all day with Hailey! It's the best. She is doing so much now...crazy how these babies develop and grow. Glad you're happy in sunny CA!
she's a heart breaker in training. I especially liked the video of her with Halo Wars on the TV in the background. Wonder who was playing that? PS. Cassie, we have a picture of you from when I was visiting you guys in Provo a few years ago that looks just like that picture you have of Hailey
I didn't know you guys were moving to Fresno! It must be so nice there. Are you guys there to stay or just for a summer thing again? Those pictures of Hailey are adorable. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment