Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mr. Golden Sun Please Shine Down On Me!

Its finally warming up and there is no snow to be found anymore! Popi took Hailey outside to play in the grass.









This stuff feels pretty cool! I wonder how it tastes?


Playing outside is so fun!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love that grin in the last picture! I just took Charlotte to play in the grass yesterday and she just wanted to eat it. Hailey is getting so big!
Also, I like Popi's hat. Very nice!

Anie said...

That's nice that you can take her out to play in the grass! Out here we have chiggers, it's sad, cause I love seeing little babies sitting in the grass, especially if its there first time because they never know what to think of it! Looks like she had a great time!

Charlissa said...

I love it. She is so smiley. Wish I could be there with everyone!

Karen Nelson said...

She was loving it, but there is not much that Hailey does not like. She is such a happy and no complaining baby!
We are having so much fun with her!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

My kids were scared of grass at first. She is so sweet and happy. Very cute!