Monday, March 30, 2009

She Gets Around!

This girl is really starting to get around! Look at her on her hands and knees! She's not crawling yet but I have a feeling is not far off. She gets any where she wants anyway though.
Today she made it all the way to the kitchen, after she left her playmat at the bottom of the picture, took a movie out from under the TV (just to the left of the playmat), played with the space heater till she knocked it over (dont worry its been off for days), and lastly made it all the way to the kitchen.


Tile is a whole new feeling for her.


"Look Mom! I got way over here all by myself!"

Mom's helper!
"Ready to go to the store. Lets go buy a new toy!"

DONT MISS JONNY'S POST BELOW!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Look at her go! It's so fun when they staet moving from place to place. I wish we could get Charlotte and Hailey together...I think they would be more fun to watch interact now.

Mother Goose said...

I love the picture of her laying on the tile. What a cutie!

Charlissa said...

Oh my goodness i just want to be there with y'all! I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She needs to stop doing that now.

Nursemom said...

I absolutely can not believe that she is that big already. Where did the time go? She's such a big girl. And an awfully cute one too.

Karen Nelson said...

Love those pink rosebud lips!