Saturday, March 7, 2009

By Request...

Another Video.
Its kinda dark but watch for her little arms!

She woke up early from her nap cause she got her arms out but she was still in a good mood. She's so funny to listen to when she wakes up.

5 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

soprano!! Love that voice. I am excited for her to wake me with that little squeel!

Sarah Coyne said...

Hey Cassie!
I love your blog! Your little girl is so cute! I just realized that I read your blog all the time, but have never sent you an invite to mine. I don't have your email address, so could you email it to me at princess_sarah2@hotmail.com? I also read Adam and Laura's all the time, but don't have their email either, so perhaps you could email that to me as well! :)
Thanks again and thanks for posting so many cute pictures on your blog. It's such a great way to keep in touch!
See ya soon!
Sarah

Charlissa said...

At first I was like I don't see her arms at all and then I just had to move the screen on my computer and I saw them just flailing around. She is so cute I just love her to death!

Anie said...

I was just sitting by Will reading your blog and playing your video and Hailey first noise on the movie scared Will to death. I can never scare him, I guess Hailey is really talented!

Laura said...

Hooray for happy waking-up dispositions!