Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 Months!

Hailey was 6 months old yesterday!

She had her check up today.
16.6 lbs
26 1/4 inches
43 cm head
As the Dr. says "She is cruising right along at the 75%"

She is pretty much better now. Still a little bit of a cough and a little congestion but not much else. She is back to her happy, always smiling self. She even was smiling at the nurse all up until she started to give her the shots. Poor little unsuspecting baby.
Here are a couple more of her 6 month pics.

I let her play with the camera for a few seconds while it was recording. We think its pretty cute.

Not too happy about losing the camera!

4 comments:

Charlissa said...

She is so stinkin cute! And big!

Laura said...

Charlotte and Hailey are the same height! How fun! Hopefully she won't be sick today from her shots. Charlotte always gets sick after shots. Hailey's outfit is really cute and I love the crying picture! She's so heartbroken!

Nursemom said...

Look at those adorable chubby cheeks. I love it. And her smile is awfully cute too. By the way, I think she's going to be bigger than Gavin. He was 16 lbs. a month ago. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Karen Nelson said...

Hailey is pretty perfect in size actually as compared to my babies. She is so squeezable and huggable. And always happy, even when she feels like crap!