Sunday, July 20, 2008
Time with the Family
I had such a great time being home last weekend! I wish I could have stayed longer but more that anything I am just glad I got to go. I spent a lot of time just visiting and hanging out with family. We went out to eat a couple times, watched movies, and did a little shopping for the baby! Zach was in Cleveland the whole time I was home so I missed seeing him but we still had lots of fun. Here are just a few pics. Dont they look great!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy that you were able to go home! It looks like you had a good time. Sorry for stealing Zach from you during your visit.
I am sooo sad that i missed out on seeing you too!! I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas....
Thanks for visiting! I miss you!! And give Jonny a BIG hug for making it happen!!
Post a Comment