
For like half of the exhibit you can stand on this really slow moving conveyer belt that takes you through a tunnel so the fish and sharks swim all around you and over your head! This better be the only place I see a shark from this angle!

This next picture was just perfect!
I think the giant sea turtles were my favorite.
They had this tank with Dorey and Nemo in it. They were so cute swimming around together.




Jonny couldnt help himself he had to bug something while we were in there. Poor sting ray couldnt swim away fast enough. 
At the end of the exhibit they had a pool where little sharks and sting rays swam around and you could put your hand in the water and touch them. They were really smooth and kinda slimy.

We also stopped for a while in Lego Land. Everything was made out of those teeny little legos. It was amazing because they had huge dinosaurs and things that went clear up to the second story of the mall!
This last picture is for you dad. Jonny and I saw this and thought we just had to get a picture of it for you! Its kinda hard to see but dont miss the little astronauts in the bottom left corner! All made out of Legos!
This last picture is for you dad. Jonny and I saw this and thought we just had to get a picture of it for you! Its kinda hard to see but dont miss the little astronauts in the bottom left corner! All made out of Legos! 
1 comment:
Wow...I know that moving so much has been the pits...but y'all have seen so many wonderful things.
I love that they had Dorie and Nemo in an exibit together. And Crush was there chillin with Jonny too! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment