Wednesday, July 2, 2008

6 Months and Maternity Shirts!

Normally I just add these pictures to the side, but this time is special because this time I am wearing a maternity shirt. Within the past week and a half or so I started getting out of that in between stage where my normal shirts still worked (kinda) but werent exactly flattering but most of my maternity shirts still looked kinda silly also.


Just as a quick update; she's almost a foot long, a little over a pound, moves around quite a bit, and according to my weekly emails she can now hear us pretty well! No we havent decided on a name yet. Its possible we may not know until she is almost here, we'll see. We are getting really excited.

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

You could not be cuter!!! Oh my gosh....I get to see you soooo soon! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!

Laura said...

Looking cute Cassie! I think you carry higher than I do.

Mr and Mrs said...

AWWWWW! I love it! Your still tiny and don't feel bad cuz we didn't pick out a name until lexi was a day old!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was that skinny at 6 months. Of course, I wish I had started out that skinny before I even became pregnant. Looking good Cassie.

Mother Goose said...

I hope that was Marissa and not Kevin in the above comment!!

Karen Nelson said...

Since you have not posted lately...(he he)...I have to post here...JUST 3 DAYS TIL I SEE YOU!
OH MY GOSH....I CAN NOT WAIT!!!