
I'm sorry I have kinda dissappeared off the face of the planet for the past while. I still have pics to post from my visit home and other pics and there are some of you I havent called back for days and others weeks...Sorry. Since I got back from Houston I have been scheduling for both offices now...and you can't understand how completely incapacitating CONSTANTLY having to answer your phone or send/recieve text messages can be until you do it. I feel like I hardly get anything done I need to sometimes. To top it off my busiest times are from like 4 till 10 which makes calling anyone impossible. So please know I am not ignoring anyone and that I do want to call you! I am really sorry. My only sanity is my friend Jan that still allows me to hang out with her and her kids even though we cant have a decent conversation without being interrupted at least 4 times, 7 including kid interruptions. You should see us try to go to the mall or something...its a joke sometimes. Laura, I promise I will call you soon. I really do want to talk to you. Jonny and I keep reminding eachother that its almost over. When ones of us feels like we are gonna lose our mind we just look at eachother and remind ourselves..."Only one more month."
3 comments:
You are a far better woman that me! :) I made it a month and that was only one office!!! Seriously cass, you rock! And I hope you know I'm thinking about you and hoping you're doing alright. "One more month!" You can do it!
Cassie, don't even worry about it! I know how busy things can get with that job you're doing. I also know that you are one of the most determined, dedicated and hardworking woman I know. Good luck with that last month. Love you!
Wish I could be there to help you out. Maybe you should give them my phone number and I can take messages for you.
You are, as always, awesome!!!
Post a Comment