While I was home Chiara, Lyneth, and mom threw a baby shower for me! (I know its about time I finished this post) It was so fun and so very thoughtful of them to do that for me. I was a little worried that with how much we have moved around that a baby shower probably wouldnt be possible. It was so fun to have so many people I have known for so long come and share this exciting time with me.
They did a beautiful job of setting things up and decorating!
If you look real close the colored icing on the top of the cake is actually blue while the rest is a pretty purple! We had it in the sun in the car for honestly like 5 minutes and the purple icing turned blue! We thought it was prettt funny that they part that said "Its a Girl" was in blue icing!
We played some really fun games that Chiara planned.
And I got a bunch of really cute things! Well I guess the baby actually got a bunch of cute things.
I am so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends.
4 comments:
And I am so grateful to have wonderful YOU. It was really a fun shower. Especially loved sitting around talking afterwards.
Yay, Momma! Showers are so fun, and I'm glad you got to have one despite all your adventures this summer. I wish I could have been there! Gosh, we just live too far away from each other!
I had a really great time as well. I'm glad we got to do it!
I think it's great that you were able to have a baby shower. Congratulations on all the cool stuff and ironic cake.
Post a Comment