So as we all know Cassie is pregnant with Jack Bauer Hurst. (Name still in debate) I have never really been around a pregnant lady before. I've heard the stories and seen the movies, but never actually experienced it. And i gotta say, it's a learning experience.
...
Well, more like a high adventure trip.
Without a guide.
...or a map
...or a radio for emergencies.
Maybe Man vs. Wild is the best way to put it.
Anyways, I learn new things everyday. I know every woman has her cravings when they are pregnant. With Chiara it was McDonald's cheeseburgers. With Marissa it's pickles. And with Mikie it's an uncontrollable desire to send Jonny money.
Cravings are ok. Go with them. Seriously Mikie, go with it.
But I think that I have found one thing that ALL pregnant/perfectly normal women crave.
Girl Scout cookies.
I'll give the women a second to compose themselves.
...
Yes my feminine friends, the season is already in full swing. The tables are set and hard earned money is ready to be spent.
Seriously, when Cassie saw those cookies she absolutely freaked. It was like watching Ralphie's little brother from "A Christmas Story" on Christmas day. All I heard was "Oh, boy that's mine! Oh I need those! That's mine too!"
It was terrifying.
There wasn't a Thin Mint box on that table that was safe. As we walked away I could see other men on their way to the table with their wives. We exchanged numbers and are starting a support group.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
If you get a group started...you might want to talk to Dan about it. My absolute favorite is thin mints....in the freezer....JUST FOR ME!!
Keep writing Jonny...I love your posts!
Alright Jonny, I have to say you're right on this one. I bought five boxes and it makes me feel better to see that Cassie bought five too.
I actually bought six! Its just the sixth one was already open...
Ok Jonny, the next time I get pregnant (Me, not Ashlyn) I am sure I will have the craving to give you my money. Infact I will give all of it to you. In the mean time I will just stick with my chocolate and peanut butter (Reeses) cravings.
Well, with Katherine being pregnant I am the one getting the cravings for girl scout cookies, not her. we already bought 3 boxes... ate them. then bought 5 more and ate them. So yeah, I love those things
I must say, I agree with all the ladies....best cookies ever. They apparently sell them early here in Texas, or at least Austin. Already bought and ate them. They don't last long at our house. My favorite, thin mints and the peanut butter patties.Love them.
I really don't think it is a pregnancy thing. Or well I sure hope not otherwise I am in some big trouble..... I have been craving them for sooo long, but I never have cash on me so I could never buy any from the little girls at Walmart. I was so sad until I got a box in the mail!! It totally mad emy day!!
Hello you two, found your sight when I went to your Mom and Dad's Cassie.....you two are so fun!!!! Cassie, for your sake I am glad that they only come out with this big cookie blitz once a year!!!!!! LOL....anyway...hi from the Kubrichts and we love you both!
Post a Comment