Sorry there havent been any pictures in a long time, we just havent done anything that would really merit picture taking and posting lately, but for a quick update here is what's going on.
Jonny is working really hard in pretty much everything right now. His classes are really difficult this semester. He tries to tell me about his classes sometimes and he loses me by the third word he says...yeah for economics! He is also trying to recruit some techs for our office this summer to which he would tell you he must be the plaugue becuase this has been a little difficult this year. For those who dont know we are going to be in Memphis, TN with Pinnacle again. We are excited to go but not happy to move yet again! He has also been doing a great job of helping me around the house since I dont have a lot of time/energy after working at both places. Sorry I have to brag because I am so grateful!
I have just been working. I did get a promotion at Pinnacle so thats nice but of course my job description will change again in another month and a half, but it gives me a good base to come back to. I have been writing the training manual for others for the job I do over the summer. Other than that I just kinda hang out at home. Do you see why there are no fun pictures? This time of year is always so busy for us that we dont have a lot of time for other stuff. I am however really excited becuase it is finally starting to get a little warmer and all my plants are starting to grow back. Yup, I'm a nerd but I really do get excited about this!
Thats us....hopefully we will have something more exciting to report soon.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the promotion at Pinnacle! That is great! I'm glad to hear the update. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment