
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Dinner
So far I have been mostly ok...only occasionally do I actually want weird things to eat. Its not uncommon that a lot of things dont sound good, but I dont usually "crave" stuff. Tonight's dinner was a McDonald's Quarter Pounder and a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. For some reason those two sounded so good! I actually wanted mashed potatoes also but I decided against it. Cocoa Puffs is fairly normal, but McDonald's?! I havent like McDonald's in years! Life is weird these days!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah...the adventures of pregnancy! I've officially concluded it's the weirdest thing to go through EVER. I'm so glad that you're going through this with me!
When I was pregnant with Kenny, all I could eat for 2 weeks was McDonald's cheeseburgers, bagels, and steak. Ask Mike- he was staying with us for Thanksgiving and that's all he ate while with us. He was very gracious about it!
The joys of pregnancy, its like this the whole journey!!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment