Unfortunately the railings are often covered with snow but it is still fun! I am waiting for one more picture from Adam that I will add later...his camera is a little better than mine and the picture is beautiful!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Part Two: The outside...finally
The outside of our house has actually been decorated since a few days after Thanksgiving I just havent taken the time to sit down and do it, but here they are.
Unfortunately the railings are often covered with snow but it is still fun! I am waiting for one more picture from Adam that I will add later...his camera is a little better than mine and the picture is beautiful!
Unfortunately the railings are often covered with snow but it is still fun! I am waiting for one more picture from Adam that I will add later...his camera is a little better than mine and the picture is beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats not fair.... YOU have snow... Here in idaho we have not seen ANY snow that stayed more than 2 hours on the ground.
Pretty!
Ah Cassie...you remind me of me...only better!!
Post a Comment