Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let it Snow!

This past weekend we got about 4+ inches of snow. We havent had any since the beginning of October so we are all kinda excited about it and we definately took advantage of the situation.

Of course we had to prioritize and naturally watching the BYU football game came first.
Once the game was over, and by the way BYU is the Mountain West Champions AGAIN, we got ready and made our way to Rock Canyon park for some quality snow tubing.









It was very packed with it being basically the first snow of the season but we had a great time anyway!









Jonny had a blast flying off a jump that we found! I dont know if this picture will get bigger or not but if you look closely you will see that he is actually not touching the ground at all!


Lippy was a little cold but she had a great time. This was a picture of her coming straight at me which made her a little nervous but I moved right before she ran into me!
We had a ton of fun forming every kind of chain possible going forwards, backwards, side by side, etc. We even had a couple guys come over and join us for a while. It was really cold but definately worth it!


Arent we cute?

7 comments:

finn freak said...

LUCKY>>>> we dont have any snow here yet.

Mother Goose said...

That reminded me of the time we went and the boys were covered in mud!

Cassie said...

Oh thats right!!! They wiped out in the mud at the bottom of the hill!! I forgot about that!

Nursemom said...

I am so jealous. I love sledding. I'm going to miss it down here.

Cool Runnings said...

And I am still freakin wearing shorts everyday. Boy did I make a mistake when I decided to move down here. Lucky dog.

Anonymous said...

I can still feel all of that mud. Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe the way I feel. Enjoy it while you can and enjoy it for those of who can't.

Karen Nelson said...

Well, as a true southern gal...I am not jealous a bit! Grateful actually...I feel as if I have already spent my time in the freezing coldness of New York and I am daily grateful to be in Texas where it snows....pretty much never!!
But, y'all have fun and enjoy it!!!