Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Crowning Achievements

I have accomplished many great things in my life. Greatness seems to be attracted to the good looking apparently. My accomplishments range from writing well-know novels (Dad's Lectures of Life volumes 1 &2), to marrying a girl who can actually dish out as much as she takes (quite the challenge). I have perfected the art of admiring my own work, managed to attend college longer than any of my siblings, and I can leap tall buildings in a single bound. However, none of these heroic actions can compare to my latest quest for glory.

As previously posted, I had the opportunity to "fly" to Iowa for my friend's wedding. While there, Tavis and I spent much of our time planning and running errands. We didn't even have time to bow anything up!

Tragic.


However, we were able to do something that forever will be remembered. Something we have wished to do since highschool. Something that simply screams glory! Something that will forever cause our wives to shake their heads and wonder what they were thinking!



That's right. We wore "Dumb and Dumber" tuxedos to his rehersal dinner. And no, Molly (Tavis' wife) did not know about it till we showed up. Now my loyal readers, if you will all excuse me, the Nobel Prize committee has heard of my achievements. I must prepare my acceptance speech.







3 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

Where did you get those? And how much did they cost? The sad thing is, I actually knew where the idea came from before I read it.

Karen Nelson said...

Jonny...orange is a good color on you. I will leave my comments at that!

Nursemom said...

I can't tell if it's scarier that you actually wore them, or that I am not surprised.