Friday, December 28, 2007

My Niece, Avery



I was so very excited to come home for Christmas this year for many reasons but one reason in particular was because I was going to be able to meet my adorable niece, Avery! Everyone else had already had a chance at one point or another to get to see her except me and if you know anything about me and the way I adore little kids, ESPECIALLY MY NEPHEWS, you can imagine how it had been driving me CRAZY that I hadnt seen my niece yet!




We spent time playing with new toys Avery got for Christmas, playing with Madison, watching Eppie put together her new puzzle, and just getting to know eachother!


After a little while we got very comfortable with each other!


We had fun with Uncle Jonny too!

2 comments:

Cool Runnings said...

WOW!! Your Niece is very cute. I wish I had a cute kid like that. You are one luck Aunt.

Mother Goose said...

She loved hanging out with you too! We miss you guys! Hope to see you again soon!