This past Sunday Jonny and I took a short trip into the mountains to appreciate the beauty that our transition between Fall and the fast approaching Winter brought.It was so beautiful especially after it rained/hailed/sleeted all weekend. I absolutely love this part of the year in Utah. The mountains are gorgeous as the leaves start to change to red and orange. I develop such a fever to be outside, especially in the mountians when the weather starts turning and luckily I can get Jonny to go with me atleast once or twice each time.


It was really cool while we were up there because it had obviously snowed a little bit but by the time we got up there it was starting to melt and so it was dripping out of the trees so much that is seriously sounded like it was raining!



This kind of beauty in nature always helps remind me of how lucky we are to live in such a blessed land and how much our Father in Heaven loves us!
8 comments:
great photos!
I am so jealous. It is still 95 degrees here in Texas. We would love for it to cool off a little bit since it is October. It looks like you really enjoyed the time in the mountains.
I am really jealous. I LOVE FALL!! And as far as I can tell, there is not fall here, or else it's only going to be a few days long. That was my one thing I wanted to take with me.
We don't have a fall. Your photos are GREAT!
Fall in Texas is a couple of hours one day with no color change. Just a little cooler weather. I miss the colors. Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! pictures.
Eppie
How pretty! Fall hasn't completely hit us yet. When it does, Adam and I are going to go enjoy it out in Amish country. There is definitly something special about autumn.
since everyone seems to post about their own fall let me tell you about ours..... Well that was it. I hope you enjoyed. I can't wait for the winter story now.
Cassie, have you put out your fall wreath that we made together a year ago?
Post a Comment