Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Decorating!

I worked at Eddie Bauer tonight and my manager told me I could take home a mannecquin torso to decorate for Halloween cause we had a bunch of extras. That was all I needed to hear!! I got started as soon as I got home!


I used one of Jonny's old church shirts and found every possible way to get it dirty and messed up. I rubbed it on the grass, under the hood of my car, and in the dirt! I also took a lighter and knife to it. I think I may have scared my husband! I dont have a lot to write just a few fun pics.

I figured out that to make realistic looking blood you should mix ketchup and black cherry jello powder!

We actually ended up taking the butter knife out cause we figured that was a little over the top...

And here is our dead body!


Yup its a little gross but it was a ton of fun

P.S. I finally finished our Pumpking Carving blog but it posted itself before some of the previous posts so feel free to take a look!

4 comments:

Jonnycool said...

Cassie I thought up a name for the body on our front porch...Earl. Anyways, i just wanted to let everyone know that cassie is nuts...like, straight jacket nuts. She had WAY too much fun stabbing my shirt. I'm scared. And she tried to get me to eat the "blood" she made. Anyone want to adopt a Jonny?

Mother Goose said...

We'll take you Jonny. You and Avery can share a room!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

FYI...to change the date of a post you wrote and saved as a draft, click on "post options" on the left hand side of you posting window. Change the date to whenever you want it to post. This will make it on top of your blog as a new post.

I hope that made sense.

Karen Nelson said...

Cassie you are scarey!!