I have received a few complaints that it has been a very long time since I have posted anything and all I can say is...I KNOW!!! Our internet has sucked pretty much since we moved into our new place and I have been so busy that I just cant really do it very often. However, it is "supposed" to be working tonight (cross your fingers) but it was also supposed to be fixed on Friday and then on Saturday, so quite honestly who knows? I have a number of pictures that I am waiting to put up so once it does work I will try to find time to sit and do some catching up. The occasional blog and the comments that I add are from work and obviously I cant spend a bunch of time doing that so we'll see. So to those (Katie) who check our blog often and are sad that there hasnt been anything new in a while let me just say, All we can do is hope that the person who is working on the internet knows what he is doing this time as opposed to the quite literal 10 previous attempts made by incompetent people!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sensing a little frustration there. You should just buy a bigger TV. that would compensate for your internet downtime...
jonnycool...you really will try anything for that new TV won't you??? Just do more school work and then you won't even think about the TV!!!!
Honey you have issues...
Jonny's logic and thought process is highly similar to Adam's. By the way...I really like the new picture you put up of the two of you for your profile. Cassie you look way beautiful in it.
YEA!!! You have internet!
Cassie and Jonny look great in the picture..but it may have something to do with the photographer!!!
Post a Comment