I absolutely LOVE decorating for the holidays and while Christmas is my fav to decorate for Halloween is a very close second! This year I have a whole outside of a "house" and yard and stuff to decorate so it is going to be very fun. I just have to get into the holidays, if you dont then they are just another regular day and where is the fun in that?

I honestly dont know if Jonny likes to do it too or if he just does it with me because I have so much fun and he can make fun of me in the process, but either way he always happy and willing to help. (Shhh...but I think he likes it too!...I'm contagious)
And I just cant help myself with the lights!

I have to admit after I am done decorating I can be caught, not in the full "Hurst-admiration-stance", but definately admiring our work!
7 comments:
I LOVE your decorations. I get excited about decorating for holidays too. I started decorating for Halloween at the end of September and Adam made fun of me. You're decorations look great!
I think that Jonny guy just decorates with you cause it's the fastest way he can play Halo without complaint. But I don't know the guy so...
Cassie...have you told your neighbors about your obsession to have the most lights up each holiday season??
Oh la la! I want to drive by at night now. It looks great!
HAHAHAHA hurst=admaration-stance, that is funny
great decorations!!
You know what, you should come back to Texas and help us with our lights
Post a Comment