Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Disneyland


We went to Disneyland again this weekend and it just doesnt get any better than that! We have been a couple times but we decided to go one more time this weekend before I go back to Provo in two weeks. We absolutely love going and it just gets better every time. This last time we went they finally did the fireworks. Before they kept cancelling becuase of high winds. The fireworks alone made it worth going. They are absolutely spectacular, just beyond description. I adore fireworks anyway and so with the show they put on I could honestly hardly contain myself. I was so excited I seriously felt like I was four years old! Jonny has decided to retire a multi-milionaire by the time he is 30 and just work at Disneyland for the rest of his life. He calls me a party pooper when I remind him he only has 5 years to do that!


Some people we have gone with love to power walk from one ride to the next....that is definately not our style. There are so many entertaining shows going on and just fun things to see its too much to try and fit into one day.

One very fun show we were able to see was a Pirates of the Carribbean show. The actor who played Jack Sparrow was so excellent. He must have watched the movie tons of times to learn his mannerisms because he walked and talked just like him!












They do a whole routine where they are fighting over a treasure map. It was very cute.



One ride we always end up going on a few times is a Buzz Lightyear ride. It is very fun because it is also a game. You ride around in a little spacecraft thing and you get a laser to shoot all the targets with Z's on them (Z is for the evil Emporer Zurg for those of you that may not be up on your Disney movies) I love this ride becuase it is one of the only games on the face of this planet that I honestly kick Jonny's butt everytime!!

Everyone please note the final scores!!!


We even got to meet Mickey Mouse.















One of our very favorite things is the parade. The floats are so colorful and the characters are so well done that they often really look like the movies! Here are a few pictures.
And this last picture is a testimony that Dreams Really Do Come True at Disneyland.
This is THE Tinkerbell that made Jonny's dream come true because he was waving so hysterically at her that she actually blew him a kiss. I was truly afraid I might lose my husband to a fairy that day!!

We had such a great time that we cant wait to take our kids some day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for us all to go have some fun together at Disney World. I am happy to hear you are enjoying yourselves so much.

Cool Runnings said...

Ashlyn and I really enjoyed out time at disney land also. We intend on going some time in march of next year. Glad to hear you had a good time and that you kicked jonnys butt.