Since we have already divulged some of the intersting things that can happen when we are bored I figured I would give everyone a little further peak into the fun we end up having sometimes!
Last winter we got some pretty good snow storms and often there were a good six inches of snow on the ground. I froze to death....Jonny loved it. So one night I think it was like 1 in the morning and we had just come home from doing something. Obviously not that memorable, however what happened after we got home is definately a different story. Dont worry this is totally G-rated.
For those that havent been to our apartment we were in a 1/2 sublevel apartment so when we walked out the ground is about even with your waist. Like so

Ok so we came home and as Jonny was unlocking the door I was making handprints in the snow. The key to making a prefect print is leaving your hand there long enough to melt the snow just a little . So Jonny gets the bright idea to stick his face in the snow and make a face print. (Is anyone really surprised by this?) He did it and dared me to. Of course I wasnt too excited about this because I had just been freezing my hand in the snow but sometimes I am a sucker for a dare. Some may be thinking this is so easy. Except making a really good face print works just like making a good hand print..you have to leave it there for like 7 seconds. REALLY COLD!!! Its a weird sensation when it feels like your eyes are freezing.
The really cool part was when we decided to take a picture. Somehow the light from the camera made it look like our faces were coming out of the snow, not like an imprint! Jonny got creative with the details!


Oh the things we come up with when we're bored!
1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment